All Members (including instructors and committee) Must:
- Wear a badge at all times when in attendance
- Be responsible for the behaviour of their own dog/s
- Clean up after their dog/s
- Have each dog registered with the appropriate council
- Keep their dog/s onlead at all times, unless directed by an instructor or official of the school
- Never bring bitches ‘in season’ to the ground
- Not use equipment unless authorised by the school
- Have fun!
- A member with an aggressive dog must muzzle it. Some instructors have expertise to assist with aggressive dogs. When bringing an aggressive dog, please leave it in the car until you have spoken with a Club Official.
- Please don’t allow your children to roam unattended during training times
- Ensure you and your children approach strange or unfamiliar dogs with care
- Ask an instructor if you have any doubts about what you should do
Please do not bring or consume alcohol at the club unless at a designated club function, and in the interests of your community please do not leave any rubbish on the training field.